Cornonavirus support in Birling
Birling Parish Council
BART Community Support
We are revising our scheme in BART to help people who may be self-isolating (having to stay at home because of the Coronavirus) or who may just need a helping hand.
Our team of volunteers can offer help with:
- Collecting food shopping
- Getting urgent supplies and prescriptions
- Posting mail or running errands
- A friendly phone call to check you are ok
We don’t want anyone to feel alone – don’t think twice
about contacting us if you feel we can be useful!
The BART churches and the Parish Councils in Birling, Addington, Ryarsh and Trottiscliffe have come together to offer community support– it’s a village network to give help to anyone who may need it:
If you would like help or are offering help, please let us know…
- BIRLING: Elizabeth Miller, 01732 849157, [email protected]
- ADDINGTON: John Humphrey, 01732 842662, [email protected]
- RYARSH: Barbara Weatherill, 07884 160717, [email protected]
- TROTTISCLIFFE: Daphne Rowlands, 01732 820111, [email protected]
- Rev’d Linda Shuker, 01732 842249, [email protected]
- Or just by asking a friend or carer to contact us for you
If you would like us to help, we will ask your permission to hold your contact details for the period of time that we are lending you a hand and they will only be shared with those helping.
We will need the information over the page but can collect this over the phone or by email when you let us know you would like help.
Find Birling Parish Council
Birling, West Malling, Kent